RE: Florida Certification GEMS 1-11-14

This is great news...do we try and get FL up and running by Nov, since it is required they have software in the county...would that mean different computers, training, etc...from our end it is easy we just switch, or do w wait until the next upgrade to 1.17?  let me know what you're thinking.
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Larry Dix
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 3:15 PM
To: Support@gesn.com; Salestalk@gesn.com
Cc: Bob Urosevich; Larry Ensminger; Jeff Dean; Brian OConnor
Subject: Florida Certification GEMS 1-11-14

I have just received notification from the Division of Elections in Florida that we have received our  "Certificate of Certification for GEMS 1.11.14" dated July 27, 2001.

Copies of the sealed certificate (#0107GLOBAL-01), and the Division's public announcement letter will be sent the SOE in each Florida county on Monday.

My sincere thanks to all involved in this process, especially Nel Finberg, Jeff Hintz and Tari Runyan.  They did an outstanding job in preparing us to pass this certification effort.

Larry J. Dix

Vice President of Operations

Global Election Systems