Card Mgr 0.2.8

FYI for anyone upgrading Spyrus and using manager cards:

I've upgraded to new Rv 0.2.8.  I insert Mgr Card into Unit (I'd apparently had two versions of Mgr Card, one of which was not working in Rv. 0.2.5) and now unit asks "UPGRADE MGR CARD?"  In asking Ken what this means - his response is below:

It is asking if you want to upgrade your manager card to the new format.  Press enter to upgrade the card -- you always press enter to proceed at a '?' prompt.  The new manager card should remain backward compatible with the old manager cards after the upgrade.

Steve Knecht
Global Election Systems
415-893-9941 office   415-893-9951 fax
415-225-6591 cell