RE: R6 VIBS script, take 1

Its a state machine.  4 advances to the previous candidate, or the previous race if its the first candidate.  6 advances to the next candidate, or next race if its the last candidate.  5 toggles the vote in for the current candidate.  As I said in the original message, the audio for the current candidate repeats until a key is pressed.

If there is something specific about the specific example that you didn't follow, I'll try to clarify.  It was supposed to be self-explanatory.  If there was something confusing about it, its important that I know what, specifically, was confusing.

From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Steve Knecht
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2001 4:50 PM
To: support@gesn.com
Subject: Re: R6 VIBS script, take 1

What would be very helpful is to see a complete Logical Diagram for your intended VIBS dialogue by data field.

RACE TITLE
VOTE FOR Statement
MEASURE TEXT
THEN ...
       To Vote for Candidate......Press 1,2,3...
        To Vote for YES/NO response.... Press 1,2
REPEAT of RACE TITLE
REPEAT of CANDIDATE selection or YES / NO response

Then we could respond to something specific with suggestions such as "don't repeat race title"
or Be sure and indicate Candidate Name prior to "press n" statement, etc.