RE: Ballot Station NT 4.1.0.0 - General Observations during testing

From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Jeff Hintz
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 11:36 AM

I am starting to do some basic testing with the new Ballot Station NT 4.1.0.0 software on a Blue and White AVTS unit.

That's great!
I don't consider these bugs, so I am not writing them up as such.  However, here are a few items that I have currently observed so far.

Don't be shy.  They are all bugs.  Report them seperately next time, and you might even be able to tell when each of them gets fixed.
Maybe some of these issues work OK with the R-6 unit and Windows CE.  I don't know, since I do not have a R-6 unit to test with.

Hey, neither do I.

Ken