From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Steve Knecht
Sent: March 28, 2001 3:35 PM
To: support@gesn.com
Subject: Re: Spyrus

NO.  That is not what I'm saying.  I've got perfectly good cards here that have been wiped out.  I don't want to spend more time ordering more cards, waiting for them, paying for shipping, etc.  If I'm ever in a bind and need a card NOW, I want to be able to burn it.  What is the issue here?  I have the capability of genning up any software the company has.  What is your issue with making this available to field personnel?