Re: Florida Task Force (was RE: March 8, 2001 News Release)

Ken Clark wrote:
Does anyone have an online source for the complete task force report?  I am curious how they counted "Blank/Spoiled" ballots.  Is this the whole ballot, or just the Presidential race?  Is this before or after duping?  I have always wanted "real-world" numbers for this stuff.  I am not sure whether these are it or not.

  I put a link up on the staff site a couple days ago.  In skimming it I find it hard to confirm the figures in our news release though.  :-)

As an aside while I'm here, anyone have an online (or otherwise) source for:
“Global’s philosophy is to design voting system products that are accurate, reliable and voter friendly,” said Talbot Iredale... “The findings of the Florida Task Force reinforce the benefits of Global’s design concepts and our commitment to product development.”
I've known Tab for seven years, and have never heard him say anything like this.  Is he feeling okay?

  Agreed that this sounds a little unlike Tab's usual to-the-point style.  Methinks the quote has been heavily editted.  ;-)

          Guy