RE: VoteCard-3-13-9-2

From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Steve Knecht
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 11:00 AM

Ken or Dmitry or anyone.
  • If so. Do we need the VoteCard 3.13.9.2 (Is this just the .dll?)

Yes, or a full 3.13.9.2, which includes the dll.
Do we need it on AVTS unit

Yes.
GEMS central machine with brown card burners

Poll Book needs it if you want to burn 4k cards.  GEMS doesn't run card burners.
and the PC's that run VCProgrammer with early voting??

I would assume so.
In which directories on those machines?

In the system directory.  Windows\System on 98 machines.  WINNT\System on NT.  Or if do not feel comfortable with the details of system dlls, you can use the full install.
 Should I be upgrading the Spyrus units to .0.2.4 to work with 4K cards, or do they work at the 0.2.3 level?

0.2.3 should work.  Sorry, that should have been in the readme entry.  I will add it.

Ken