From: Jeff Hintz
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2001 10:08 AM
Subject: Manual Entry in Gems

Bill Bowers from GBS has a customer that says in an older version of Gems, when you put in the number of Times Counted under the Cards tab, that when you go to the Race tab, the Times Counted field for each race will already have that number that you entered under the Cards tab.  In the current version that the customer has, this does not happen.  I tried several older versions and also 1.17.7.5, and the Times Counted number under the Cards tab does not carry over to the Times Counted number under the Race tab for all races.  Should it or can it do this???  I am waiting to find out from Bill which versions the customer is or was using.

Thanks,

Jeff Hintz
Global Election Systems