RCR status again (was RE: change order of audio "Press*" on Vibs 3-13-9-2)

From: owner-rcr@gesn.com [mailto:owner-rcr@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Steve Knecht
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2001 4:08 PM
Again, I can't tell how we in the field are supposed to know the status of prior requests if they are not periodically posted somewhere with a status.  So we are duplicating RCR's because there is no feedback loop back to the field.

The entire RCR list is on the staff site for your browsing pleasure.

The status of this RCR is "not being worked on".  That will be the status of this RCR next week too.  And the week after.  If you would like me to create a script to mail you this fact, let me know and I will set it up.  I can have it mailed out on the hour if you like.

Ken