Data Downloaded to Spyrus

In Alameda - for example - or with any site importing ballot data from VR - we are importing the VR data and we are importing "labels", creating ID's, stuffing data into Export fields, etc.

Can we get an explanation of what data is xferred to Spyrus?  Is it the base precinct ID and label?  Is it the consolidated label and ID?  I need to know for some problems I'm seeing with the DIMS import and the data it is creating (ie. prefacing the precinct number with "CONSOLID PREC. NO. 280500.01".  I'd like to better understand the flow of the data from import out to GEMS to pollbook to Spyrus.  Thanks.

Steve Knecht
Global Election Systems
415-893-9941 office   415-893-9951 fax
415-225-6591 cell       800-508-5710 pager