From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Guy Lancaster
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2001 6:24 PM
To: Support
Subject: Re: Straight Party vs Preference Races (was: GEMS programming question)

Do not CC customers when posting to the lists, or forward messages from the lists to customers without permission.

If you don't understand something, ask.  It's up to you to be able to interpret our discussions for your customers.  If you want documentation for your customers, that's a separate matter and you'll need to ask for it.  The bottom line is that it's important that you understand the subject material.