RE: AVTS configuration standards

The instructions should be part of the ballot text header, just like in GEMS.  Another one for the rewrite.

From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Jeff Hintz
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 3:47 PM
To: support@gesn.com
Subject: RE: AVTS configuration standards

Yes, it would be great if we had a set standard.  However, when a customer requests that the would like the instructions to be specific for that particular election, ie: Amendment Election, School Bonds, etc, etc.  Are the customers stuck with a standard set of instructions when they are using paper ballots????

I think that it would be much better, if we were able to put into Gems those items within TSText that change for different elections.  INPUT????