Re: ballot shell question

To: Support

Folks,

A prospect runs school elections in a very large Florida County to the tune of some 25,000 ballots a year and averages two school elections a week across their county.

Maybe outside the direct question, but just how small a batch can we make worth-while money on with spectrum digital printing?  Maybe 25,000 isn't the number, but then what is it?  I mean, there is no plate cost.  To coin a phrase, I am thinking McBallots(1).  So what, numerically, is the least numeber of ballots where digital printing works and shells make more sense?  I am thinking in my head that you can always beat shells as long as you can streamline the digital printing process to the point of McDonalds.

Stupid?

Ken

(1)  Yep, signed the IP contract just like you.