Ken

From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Talbot Iredale
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 3:32 PM
The problem here is that the information is for the voter. The voter may have selected a language that is not the default one and therefore the information displayed is not in their selected language and they cannot read it.

This being the case I am trying to see if I can use the same information displayed on the ballot but truncating and/or scaling it so that it fits.

Tab