Fw: VIBS 10key pad

The 10 key pad we are looking for is for ADA compliance with a phone keypad with raised bump on 5.  I'm sure you are aware of this.  The unit recieved is a 10 keypad off a computer keyboard, with keys laid out in different config.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2001 11:06 AM
Subject: VIBS 10key pad

The 10-keypad I received on Saturday for our demonstration at the Secretary of State's Technology day arrived.  I tested it this AM.  Each time I place a vibs voter card into the machine and respond to a candidate position - it CANCELs the ballot.  This does not appear to lend itself to a demonstration.  Are there some special instructions I'm missing?  We've got to have a working 10 key pad for this week and next.

Steve Knecht
Global Election Systems
415-893-9941 office   415-893-9951 fax
415-225-6591 cell       800-508-5710 pager