Re: Software Install for California & Vibs

The language stuff should now be part of the GEMS
standard install (not AVTS).  Mike/Dmitry can hook you
up with a CD.

Vibs requires that sound card drivers and windows
media player 7 are installed on the unit.  They aren't
part the AVTS install pack.  If these are not being
installed as part of the base OS install on AVTS VIBS
units, they should be.

Don and Larry are subscribed to the support list.

Ken