Re: Central Count

did you finally get some good drugs?
-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Knecht <skglobal@earthlink.net>
To: support@gesn.com <support@gesn.com>
Date: Monday, November 06, 2000 6:23 PM
Subject: Re: Central Count

I have located a shaman, recommended highly by the local tribal council.  We are meeting tomorrow morning at sunrise to complete the appropriate rituals and prayers for our central count system.  While not recommended by this particular shaman, I have decided to add human sacrifice to the ritual and am now reviewing prospective candidates.  By tomorrow we should have all ballots blessed and cleansed of evil spirits and be ready for election day.  I can now sleep well tonight.