RE: Removing the date on the AV Tapes

Before you guys spend any time on this, let me give her a call.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of
Mike Brown
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2000 10:29 AM
To: support@gesn.com
Subject: Removing the date on the AV Tapes

Beth Kish in Cobb county has forgotten to change the date in GEMS, and now
she has a date problem on her AV tapes.  She is becoming very insistent that
we find a solution for her forgetfulness.  She would be happy if we could
just remove the date from the tapes all together.  Are we able to modify the
A-Basic file for her to remove the date stamp on the tape?  What is the best
course of action. I have already told her we can't be changing anything this
late in the game, but as usual the client is getting persistent.

Mike