Calif SSOV Edit Xref

I've done the Marin 2100PG.txt template, so I understand that basics of the Export Edit Screen.  I don't understand the SSOV edit process however.

The top window shows 5 Supervisor district records for President for example.  On the right lower window there is no supervisor districts defined.  Do I just use the President race repeatedly for the link?  Or does this mean that Marin doesn't have districts set up correctly for this election to retrieve this info?  Or probably I'm not understanding something here.

Steve Knecht
Global Election Systems
415-893-9941 office   415-893-9951 fax
415-225-6591 cell       800-508-5710 pager