Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2000 11:44 PM
Subject: Race Summary Report

It is my understanding that the race summary report (in Alameda) is supposed to show candidates in order of base rotation and number 1,2,3,...within the race.

The race summary report does that for the Presidents race 1, but the candidate ids in race 2 start that way, but the write-in jumps to ID 15.  These ids do not appear to be numbered within race.  Some have duplicates, see 2:15 and 3:15 or 8:36 and 9:36.  the only reason I care about this is to provide DIMS with the race / candidate IDs for their coding of the DIMS tabulation.  Is this a report bug or just not the right report?