From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Greg Forsythe
Sent: September 06, 2000 1:54 PM
To: support@gesn.com
Subject: Re: GEMS administration

Alachua had a damp ballot jammed in reader.  When they tried to remove it, it ripped.  Their efforts to remove it really jammed it in tight.

Thanks to my handy dandy ballot unjammer provided by Steve Ricke, I was able to remove the offending ballot pieces from the Accu-Vote and continue.  This was the only equipment problem/solution with 54 AVs in the field.

Steve, would you send Beverly Hill a ballot unjammer.

Thanks, Greg
  • Alachua County has had no problems other than 1 AccuVote failure