RE: AVTS - Documentation

The only documentation that I have is for the old I-Mark touch screen software, which is not much use.  This information is somewhere there in McKinney.  You might check with Larry Ensminger, since he had the latest I-Mark documentation sent to me last year.  If you cannot find it, I can probably find it here in the Omaha office.
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Tyler Links
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2000 3:46 PM
To: support@gesn.com
Subject: RE: AVTS - Documentation

I am at present attempting to gather documentation for AVTS.  I have some docs that I am reviewing which you may find useful (created by Mike and Tari, all credit to them).  If I can find (or possibly edit and stitch together) something fairly comprehensive, I will send it to you.

In exchange (and to aid the comprehensiveness of the documentation) could you please send me any old AVTS documentation you may have used for training purposes?

And thanks to you,

Tyler