Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2000 11:13 AM
Subject: Re: Thick Ovals Printer Driver

John McLaurin Earthlink wrote:
 Is this the kind of information that we would want to announce to the customer list?

  I don't think so.  Policy here would be up to each account rep.  If you figure that this is something that your customers would like, then by all means tell them about it.  This was produced to handle specific Florida accounts that have requested it.

  Whether the support time to help customers with this is billable or not is a separate question and one that the account rep should decide before discussing this with the customer.  A new VTS printer driver entails installation and font selection procedures that can take a couple hours of support time depending on operator skill level and site configuration.

          Guy