Changing Offsets

GEMS-1-16-1-6

What do you have to do to retain the offsets?  I have my offsets set at 115 and 650 for HP 5m postscript printer.  Changed to default, 1800x1800, to send ballot file to the printer.  Changed back, printed ballots, exited print artwork screen, made some changes and tried to print again.  Offsets changed to default.  Don't know how to make the change stick.

I set up a demo database in 1-16-1-6.  Checked it in Ghostview.  The Front and Back ballot file initials seem to be switched.  Database attached.

Greg Forsythe
Global Election Systems, Inc
24 Hirondelle Place, Ontario M3A 1V8
Phone (416) 446-1383