From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Ian Piper
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2000 1:28 PM
To: support@gesn.com
Subject: Re: Acceptance Test Plan

If the number of requests was limited, that might work, but if the calls were numerous, they would be a nuisance.  Can't we get with the new millennium on this and have people download these documents themselves?  At least the documents considered public domain.

Do we have anything that can be considered public domain?  How would we classify our documents?

The different types are:

Forms - Election Supply Order, Sales Order

Manuals - GEMS, VTS, AV-OS, AV-TS

Customer Service Bulletins (if some existed)

Firmware Release Notes

Any others?

Ian