RE: Acceptance Test Plan

Can't we get with the new millennium on this and have people download these documents themselves?  At least the documents considered public domain.

Given that it is (almost) the new millennium, I think we should do better than that.  I propose we set up a system were everyone is notified whenever a change in the documentation is made.   Instead of having to download the documents, we could send the documents directly to everyone who should have access to them.  The software should have settings that allow users to either keep these documents on their personal systems organized by folder, or to remain on the central server for when they are on the road.

Perhaps one day someone will take the trouble to set something like this up.

Ken