RE: HTML file to the internet during an Election

Resending this e-mail again.  Does anyone have any insight to this????

Jeff Hintz

From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Jeff Hintz
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2000 3:45 PM
To: Support Team (E-mail)
Subject: HTML file to the internet during an Election

I just got back from the Election in Rowan County, NC today and they have their system setup so that we can print out the HTML results file directly to their Web Page.  However, since I was printing out a new file but with the same name to their Web Page, I had a lot of trouble saving the file because of a sharing violation.  How do some of our other accounts handle this???

Jeff Hintz

Global Election Systems