Georgia Certification - Gems 1-11-8 Installation

I received a Gems 1-11-8 installation disk the other day for the Georgia Certification.  Which versions of Internet Explorer & Service Pack do we use with this particular Gems version???  The reason I ask is that there is not any versions of Internet Explorer or Service Pack included on this disk.  Also, there is an Anoka.zip file that is 58 meg  that is included on this disk, is this zip file part of the installation???

Jeff Hintz

Global Election Systems