RE: Central Count Procedures

If its just a demo, then put a precinct count memory card in feeder mode, and demonstrate how great "central count" works.  I don't think anyone has ever gone through the trouble to set up RAS and CC for a demo.

Ken
From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Greg Forsythe
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2000 8:32 AM
To: Support
Subject: Central Count Procedures

I have a Central Count demo Tuesday at 3:00.  Could someone send me the procedures to set up the Accu-Vote and GEMS.

I do have an Accu-Vote with 2:00 g ROMs, batch header cards, ballots, hub and Ethernet cable.  I am working with GEMS-1-15-9

Thank you

Greg Forsythe
Global Election Systems, Inc
24 Hirondelle Place, Ontario M3A 1V8