RE: GEMS 1.15.6

From: Steve Knecht [mailto:skglobal@earthlink.net]

 Does 1.15 have the "shadow" stuff that 1.14 has.

Yes.  New GEMS releases contain the features of previous releases.  This has always been the case, and always will be unless we explicitly remove a feature.
In other words, should California move to 1.15 after this march election??

That is a slightly different question, but I suspect the short answer is "yes".  Longer answer depends on whether CA wants the 1.15 features, and on the stability of 1.15 (or 1.16 or whatever) at the time.

Ken