RE: Chinese Ballot

> > Hi,
> >
> > I am assuming that this was a design and not a bug.  Is it possible to
> > expand this limitation to something like 256K because in California, we
> have
> > to display the candidate name (sometimes is pretty long) and their
> > occupation (which is even longer).

Oh its a bug alright.  Dr. Watsons are never by design.

Huge data buffers seem to be in fashion this year (witness 4 meg ballot
box).  I'll up it to 1 meg and see if that holds.

Understand there is a limit here though.  If you drop twenty 1 meg files
onto a ballot, no printer will be able to deal with the resulting
postscript.

This will be in the next 1.15 release.

Ken