From: Ian Piper <ian@gesn.com>
To: support@gesn.com <support@gesn.com>
Date: Tuesday, February 15, 2000 11:39 AM
Subject: Re: Owen Dunn Printers and Ian's Soapbox on Print Shop Certification

Don:
Ian: I would welcome any chance to learn more about what is proper for ballot printing and what is not

I would be happy to enhance you knowledge about it.  I just wish I could do with everybody at once and be done with it.  Please read the ballot specs  and give me a call.
I encountered the precinct number being printed above the line of timing marks in the Georgia accounts. They said they had been assured it was OK, that one of the older Ga. accounts had "always" done theirs that way. I did express a concern over doing it. The test ballots appeared to ron alright. The print was not solid but similar to a perf type line. I could not find out who assured them it was OK.
I sure wish we had more control over that.

Ian