RE: Landscape ballot GEMS-1-15-2

From: Greg Forsythe [mailto:gfglobal@earthlink.net]

One ballot election using GEMS-1-15-2 landscape feature.

Are there any changes in the offsets, or anything else to be aware of when sending ballot files to the Printer, other than using his printer driver?

Good question.  Short answer is I don't know -- never tried it.  I would think you need to select "landscape" under the printer properties.  Don't think offsets will change.  Send a test postscript file to your printer and find out.

I will refrain from asking why in the world a Canadian account would need landscape.

Ken