Re: AVTS-3-10-21 Error Initializing ballot select dialogue

Hi Jane

I uninstalled AVTS-3-10-21, downloaded and installed AVTSIS-3-10-22, ran
MDAC with still the same response.  I deleted the GEMS-1-14-7 database and
reloaded.  No Joy.  Everything downloads normally, then a yes response to no
more downloads starts the installation of the database automatically.

Everything appears the way it should.  The Error - "Error Initializing
Ballot Select Dialogue" response comes when trying to do a Readiness
Testing, at this point my choices are either Details or Exit.

I have loaded the AVTS software on my Dell Latitude as well as a Windows 98
TS with the same error message.  I assume there is an upgrade somewhere that
is wrong or I have upgraded but in the wrong area.  I checked the versions
in both the ballot station and poll book in Windows Explorer to make sure
they were the current release.

When I get the time I will check and reload until I find the error or maybe
somebody has seen the problem and has a solution.  If I find anything, I
will pass it to you.

Greg