To: Support
Sent: January 18, 2000 12:12 PM
Subject: GEMS - Stand alone.

I understand GEMS is a standalone product and that Jview or JResultClient or the scrolling election night display software can be loaded on a number of '95 and '98 PCs for display purposes.

The Questions:  If GEMS is on a separate server, how many sessions can be used at the same time?

If one operator is working on a database, can that database be closed and brought up by another user, assuming logins and passwords are available?

Can two operators work from one server on two separate databases?

Greg Forsythe
Global Election Systems, Inc
24 Hirondelle Place, Ontario M3A 1V8
Phone (416) 446-1383