El Paso, TX - Gems database

Hi Ken,

I am trying to get the final touches done on the El Paso, TX database in
Gems.  Here is a brief summary of how I have it set up.  Please let me know
if this correct or if I am way off base.

I have 155 Precincts, all defined with the same 17 Races and Candidates.  I
have 3 Counter Groups - Paper, Vibs, & Electronic.  The Paper group has 1
Vote Center with all Report Precincts defined within and set for Central
Count.  The Vibs group has 1 Vote Center with all Report Precincts defined
within and set for AccuTouch.  And finally the Electronic group has 11 Vote
Centers with all Report Precincts defined within, set for AccuTouch, and
number of memory cards set to match the number of AVTS units they will be
using in that Vote Center.

My only question is for the Vibs Vote Center.  I currently have it set up
for AccuTouch, in case I am able to import the I-Mark results from the Vibs
units.  Otherwise, will I be able to do manual entry for these results??

Thanks,

Jeff Hintz
Global Election Systems