RE: Acclaimed Races

They are:
English Public, English Separate    French Public, French Separate and Non-Resident Property Owner (non-partisan)

A possible of ten ballots has been reduced to one with only the mayor's race. The jurisdiction wants to know the turnout for the ten groups.

Interesting.  Just to let people know, this is exactly what AccuVote 2.0 is designed to handle.  You will be able to assign counter groups to each of the 10 above, and break out the results by counter group.
Problem: The headers change when placed on the ballot.  The non-partisan ballots 1, 6, 11, 16, 21, etc. are all headered Non-Resident Property Owner but switch to French Separate, an acclaimed race.  English Public, English Separate and French Public headers work the way they should.  I have the French Separate header tied to it's race ID (260) and the French Public to ID250.
Is the problem that there is only one candidate?  or   the header is on the front of the ballot and race has been moved to the back?  I can not produce a set of ballots with the correct headers.

Frustrated,
Greg Forsythe

This was explained Aug 18 on the bugtrack list.  Assign voter groups to the headers that are specific to a voter group.

Also frustrated,

Ken