RE: AVTS Testing Procedures

I do not have any real testing procedures documented.  The procedures that I use are the basic procedures that one would follow when setting up an Election.
1) Program the Election in Gems.
2) Download the Election Database onto a Disk using a Networked AVTS unit.
3) Start the Election on a AVTS-Ballot Station unit.
4) Load the Election on a AVTS-Poll Book unit.
5) Create Voter Cards on the Poll Book.
6) Vote on the Ballot Station - usually record the totals on a Summary Report.
7) Transfer the Results to a disk, and Print out a Report from the Ballot Station.
8) Load disk into Poll Book unit, Print out a Report and Transfer Totals to Gems.
9) Verify all Totals are correct from all sources - Ballot Station, Poll Book, & Gems.
10) Can print out all Logs and Ballot Images using Audit Viewer.

If you wish to have lots of votes and do not wish to vote manually, you can use Microsoft Visual Test and set up different scenarios.