FW: upgrading AVTS software

Please Note : This is to amend my last PS statement since I found out the
hard way.

Once you tell the system that you are done with audit mode and shut down
instead of audit reboot.... YOU ARE TOAST...
There is no easy way to do anything else with that drive other than entering
license numbers and making it a user machine so Jeff do not use the shut
down option at all.  The prior description is true for Win 98 Gold but not
for Second Edition.