RE: upgrading AVTS software

Unfortunately, I do not have the disks to be able to fdisk the hard drive and reinstall Win98 and the other drivers for the touch screen.  However, with the machines out in El Paso, Colorado, they had installed on them Win98 and Version 1.1.  I uninstalled Version 1.1 and all shared files, then loaded MDAC and AVTSIS and when I ran Ballot Station, it gave me a Fatal Error.  When I looked up the error, it said that some DAO file was missing.  That is when I installed Version 1.1 again, and uninstalled again, but did not uninstall shared files.  Then ran Ballot Station and it worked.  If someone gives me the disks, I would be glad to help with the testing of the install package.  Since this is one of the things that I did at I-Mark.