RE: CuteFTP

> Does anyone have a CD of CuteFTP I can borrow, or did everyone
> pay the 34.95
> version?  My 30 day trial is over.

I don't think anyone has a copy currently (if they do I would like to know).
I believe Tari had a copy, but when I asked for the key before Christmas she
could not find it.

It turns out that IE5 has cute-ftp functionality built in.  Its very cool
actually.  You can drag and drop files from the desktop into our incoming
directory.  Unfortunately we have not resolved the IE5 problems yet.
Hopefully this will happen this week though.

In the mean time, use command-line ftp.  Support should be able to help you
with that.

Ken