Re: file

IMO as a basic election procedure, the TV news secretary or the Mayor's secretary should not be dealing with "locale.ini" but only the finished version supplied well in advance. :-)

Greg
-
After some research, it is possible to internationlize JResults.  The basic idea will be:
  • Distribute a default locale file "XXX.propertites"
What would the proceedure for a secretary working at a TV news station to install this "default locale file" from a web page?

Whatever solution we choose needs to be able to be run as an Applet.  I don't think this is one of them.

Ken