[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: Printing ballots in database containg sequence numbers
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: Printing ballots in database containg sequence numbers
- From: "Ken Clark" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 12:40:42 -0600
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <003b01be5911$213c7940$e253b5cf@greg>
Send to the support list Greg. So you say it was working correctly? I
looked at the code and there does seem to be a problem. I will change the
code back if it is working correctly.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Greg Forsythe [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Monday, February 15, 1999 12:29 PM
> To: email@example.com
> Subject: Re: Printing ballots in database containg sequence numbers
> Sequence ID's was checked. Removed the check and printed only one ballot.
> Seq IDs is the default. When the "By Sequence" is checked, a specific
> sequence may be printed. Given my preferences I would choose to have only
> one ballot sequence print instead of the default of having them print all
> the sequences.