RE: Piedmont Election - Uploading results and Network connections

Hello, Tom
1)TCP/IP Binds differently between NT and 95.  On occasion the 95 box will
hold the TCP/IP | NetBEUI binding even after you have removed NetBEUI.
 This renders TCP/IP useless. You have to remove and re-install TCP/IP and
hope after the 2nd-3rd time it works. This can be quite frustrating.

2)Stay away from DNS, and DHCP.  This adds overhead to the Server. For the
smaller Elections stay with static IP's.
When you have more than 10 Accutouches, you can "start" to think about
Dynamic IP's.

3)I think Jeff's problem has more to do with the Hub he has bought.  Just a
thought.  He can ping himself on both the Accutouch as well as the Server.
 But not both.

Mike Brown