RE: Accu-Vote Verion 2 (was Accu-Vote Beta Release 1.95d)

> Let's do some math here on the cost of replacing the Smartwatch chips and
> ROM chips.  We won't consider the RAMs here because all of the
> visible light
> units already have 128KB RAMs installed),

You will have to consider the RAM costs.  The 2.0 firmware will have to
eventually support the IR readers as well, in which case they will have to
upgrade their RAM.  So we will need two upgrade prices, one for IR machines
and one for VL.

Ken