RE: Online help tools for docs

> If so which tools, if not which preference?

Excellent question.

We ostensibly use Microsoft's HTML Help.  You can download the kit from
http://www.microsoft.com/workshop/author/htmlhelp/download.asp unless they
moved it.

I say ostensibly because no online help has actually been written, but the
hooks are in GEMS to use it.  We can be pretty flexible if you would like to
use something else.  We went with HTML Help because (1) all future MS online
docs are going to be written with this and (2) we could but the help on the
internet if we want to and (3) HTML gives a lot of flexibility and
hyperlinks.

Ken