RE: 5 new AT units shipped to West

If someone knows that a unit is not working there is no sense in sending to another location.  Please make sure all non working units are shipped to McKinney.  I will check with Barry Herron as to who he has assigned the additional units.  I know that he has a list of other sales staff that need units for conferences and demos.

Larry J. Dix

Vice President of Operations

From: owner-salestalk@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-salestalk@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Steve Knecht
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2000 9:30 AM
To: Global Sales
Subject: 5 new AT units shipped to West

4 of the 5 units shipped work fine.  One of the units shipped to Western Region for demos was clearly marked with tag as "not working" "do not use".  Indeed, the screen jumps and the reader does not work consistently.  Can we get another one shipped that does work?  In the future, it would be more efficient to send non-working units back to McKinney.

Steve Knecht
Global Election Systems
415-893-9941 office   415-893-9951 fax
415-225-6591 cell       800-508-5710 pager