From: Greg Forsythe [mailto:gfglobal@earthlink.net]
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2000 10:59 AM
To: Moe Sokulski
Cc: Support; Sales Talk
Subject: Costs of operating a motor vehicle

Moe

Thought this company could provide more accurate information regarding operating a motor vehicle in both US and Canada.  I will forward the Canadian brochure from the CAA.

Cost of repair, insurance, depreciation and fuel costs are much higher in Canada than the States.  Currently regular gas in Canada cost about $ 1.75 American, and has increased 33% in the last 12 months.

Compensating Canadian costs with American rates is not fair, especially when I drive to Buffalo to save the company hundreds of dollars in air fare.

http://www.runzheimer.com/

Greg Forsythe
Global Election Systems, Inc
24 Hirondelle Place, Ontario M3A 1V8