Re: Internet Voting

If you go to www.votation.com, is anyone else struck by their use of Global
and Elections.  Any proprietary issues here??
  Ah yes, "The Global Election Company".  It has a very familiar ring doesn't it?

  Our company name is so generic that it would be difficult to defend any but the most blatant use of our full name, Global Election Systems.  Still, a lawsuit can be useful for other things, such as drawing attention to ourselves, but I suspect that we wouldn't want this kind of attention.  Perhaps we could just politely ask them to avoid using slogans that could be confused with our name.  :-)

             Guy