RE: New Generation AccuVote - AT Improvements

>Let's see, two years isn't enough time? I don't think time is the issue.

We've gone through three iterations of the AccuVote TS in the last two years.  Hmmm, let's see now, that works out to about 8 months average per product.  Now let's take a look at what we got at for each product.   A Zycronix wedge, a Touch Systems wedge, and the current unit.
Its three years and four iterations.  Development started Mar 1996 at the latest.  The first product was the IMARK Kiosk (the company we bought so we wouldn't have to develop a touch screen DRE ourselves).

It is also interesting to note that we are now on our third development team.  (1) Goetzinger/Becom, (2) Dunhill/Rivera, and now (3) Clark/Iredale/Lee

Time will tell whether our team will do better.  For the record, our team started serious development in January.

Ken